- I was recently interviewed by Dow Jones on a number of topics ranging from campaigns carried out by NGOs to market demand for Malaysian palm oil. The following are highlights of the interesting Q & A . | Click here to read my interview with Dow Jones.
Malaysian Palm Oil Council CEO Tan Sri Datuk Dr Yusof Basiron talks about the problems the Malaysian palm oil industry is facing with Western Environmental NGOs (WENGOs), the anti-palm oil campaign in Europe, the proliferation of new certifications in European countries and whether there has been enough engagement with the European anti-palm lobby.
- MPOC CEO Answers 10 Questions, Your 10 Question, The Star, Saturday, 13 March 2010 | Read it here
- Palm Oil Highly Sought Globally Due To Chronic Shortage, BERNAMA, 12 March 2010 | Read it here
- CPO Price May Breach RM3,000 In 2nd Half, BERNAMA, 12 March 2010 | Read it here
- Europe Still Largely Depends On Palm Oil, Says MPOC, BERNAMA, 12 March 2010 | Read it here
- Palm Oil Potentially Strong To Emerge As Major Biofuel If Crude Prices Surge, BERNAMA, 11 March 2010 | Read it here